Friday, January 22, 2010

Yeeehhhawww Nash Vegas!

Howdy Pardners!

So I got to go on for Cruella last night! Poor Rach was illin', so at 6ish, I got the "You're on" call. Why did I just write that last sentence like I'm a Backstreet Boooyyyy? Dunno. So I'm writing to you from my hotel room, as I recover over a room service breakfast for $25.99. Criminey. Really Sheraton? There better be gold in them thar eggs. But I was too pooped to go out hunting for breakfast, especially when there's an American Sheep Trade show in our hotel, gumming up the elevators. It took 20 minutes to get to the 14th floor! Wish I were kidding.

Let me tell you what, I have a real appreciation for someone after I walk a show in their stilts. My bod is aching today. But I'm thankful for the workout and I had a blast with the cast. Ahhhh poetry. Speaking of which, I have a link that I'm sharing on this page. Anyone who is involved in the arts MUST watch this. It's a 20 minute speech given by Elizabeth Gilbert, the gal who wrote "Eat, Pray, Love." She talks about nurturing creativity. She is so eloquent, it's really a fantastic watch.... so here you go....

http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Alright, gotta go finish my $15 coffee. Hugs and kisses to blogland.

No comments:

Post a Comment