Saturday, February 6, 2010

The times, they are a changin'

Okay, so I'm back home for a two week layoff after a couple weeks of some mayhem. For those of you that do not know, Rachel York has left the show to pursue other opportunities in good ole H-wood. In addition to that, we lost our Perdita and Mrs. Dearly (Julie Foldesi and Kristen Beth Williams)....they had to go get those darn Bway shows. How dare they? Anyhoo, it's been a wacky couple of weeks losing three major ladies. We have a couple weeks off before we head back out to Chicago, where we put in three new peeps.... Sara Gettlefinger (I think that's how you spell it) will step into Cruella, Emma Zaks moves up to Perdita, Erin Mosher becomes Mrs. Dearly, and some chick named Gwen, whom none of us have met yet, will be playing Emma's white cat part....confusing? Try being in the show. At this point, I feel like I just walk out onstage and whoever is there to throw lines at me is the person playing the role that night.

I say we make it a game, a free for all....anyone who walks out onstage and says Cruella's lines first gets to be Cruella for that performance. We could raffle off roles to the audience. I'm all for anything.

I'm gonna miss the gals that left. Our family is changing and I know we'll all adjust, as we have been doing from the word go. Thank the maker I have two weeks at home to adjust first. I have episodes of Big Love to catch up on, pictures to download, taxes to take care of, and a Superbowl to watch, even though I have no idea who is playing in it. I'm in it for the nachos.

Aren't we all....in it for the nachos?

1 comment: